CGPSC EXAM 2020
CGPSC 2020-21- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission: CGPSC Recruitment, Online Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card Details, How to Apply, How to Prepare for CGPSC Examination:
Chattisgarh Public Service Commission released CGPSC Exam Calendar 2020-21 for the Entrance Recruitment Exam to be charged in Upcoming days for qualified candidates. The main aim of this authority is to charge many professional examinations. As per CG PSC Exam Calendar, authority conducts competitive entrance exams for various vacant posts. Candidates can check and download Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission notification time, exam dates and other details also.
Applicants who are searching for CG PSC Exam Calendar 2020-21 can download from our portal. Aspirants also download Chattisgarh PSC's latest Vacancies 2020 through this page. Applicants need to hard preparation for examinations to crack Exams. For the latest updates participators can check the official portal.
CGPSC 2020 Important Dates:
|CGPSC notification||November 25, 2019|
|Application form of CGPSC||December 6, 2019|
|Last date to apply for CGPSC||January 4, 2020|
|Correction Facility||January 7 to 13, 2020|
|CGPSC prelims admit card||January 2020|
|CGPSC prelims exam||February 9, 2020|
|CGPSC result (prelims)||To be notified|
|CGPSC mains admit card||May 2020|
|CGPSC mains exam||June 17, 18, 19 and 20, 2020|
Chhattisgarh PSC Examination Eligibility Criteria:
It is important for the candidates to check the CGPSC 2020 eligibility criteria before applying for it online. The eligibility criteria include requirements based on age and educational qualifications.
Age Limit for CGPSC 2020:
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years.
Educational Qualification for CGPSC Exam 2020:
All candidates who have attained graduation from a recognized university can apply.
All candidates who have passed a minimum bachelor’s degree of three years are eligible to apply.
Any qualification that is equivalent to graduation and that which is recognized by the government shall be considered too.
Candidates who have written the final year exams and awaiting results shall also apply for the exam.
All citizens of India are allowed to attempt the examination.
Interstate candidates/ Candidates from other states are also encouraged to apply.
For candidates whose, DOMICILE or place of stay is Chhattisgarh can claim age relaxation. Such candidates can claim age relaxation of up to 5 years in the upper age limit.
Number of Attempts for Chhattisgarh State Public Service Commission Examination:
There is no specification for a number of attempts a candidate can make, provided they follow the age bracket correctly.
CGPSC Exam Pattern 2020:
CGPSC Prelims Exam Pattern:
- It consists of two papers.
- Paper 1 is the general studies paper, and paper two is the general aptitude paper.
- Both papers are objective types of papers with multiple-choice questions.
- Both papers carry 200 marks each.
- Both papers are conducted for two hours each.
Chhattisgarh State Public Service Commission Prelims Exam Syllabus:
|General Studies||Aptitude Test|
|Indian National Movement||General Mental Ability|
|Indian Economy||Decision Making & Problem Solving|
|General Science & Technology||Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability|
|History of Chhattisgarh||Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language|
|Current Affairs from Chhattisgarh||Knowledge of Hindi Language|
CGPSC Mains Exam Pattern:
- The mains exam consists of 7 papers.
- All papers are compulsory.
- There are no optional papers for candidates to select from.
- All papers are conducted for 200 marks each.
- The duration of each paper is three hours.
Chhattisgarh State Public Service Commission Mains Exam Syllabus:
History, Constitution and
Science, Technology and
|Economics & Geography|
|General Sanskrit||Indian National Movement||Technology||Rational Numbers|
|Chhattisgarhi Language||Public Administration||Chemistry||Coordinate Geometry|
|General Hindi||Constitution of India||Environment||Logical Reasoning|
|General English||History of Chhattisgarh||Biology||Data Analysis|
CGPSC Cut Off:
|Unreserved & handicapped||23%|
Online Application Form:
Follow these guidelines to make online submission of application:
Application Form link : http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/htm/online_application.html
- Click on the homepage and register yourself with valid ID details.
- Login with the registered ID.
- Click on the link that helps candidates make ONLINE application submission.
- Check all details to be entered in the application.
- Enter all relevant and verifiable details.
- Upload photograph and scanned signature in the relevant sections of the application.
- Cross check and verify all the details.
- Submit the application.
- Make note of the reference id received with the acknowledgment received for application submission.
- For general categories – INR 400
- SC/ST Candidates of Chhattisgarh state – INR 300
- OBC and persons with disabilities of Chhattisgarh state – INR 300.
CGPSC Admit Card:
Following are the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official site and login with the correct details.
- Check if the download link for the admit card has been activated.
- If yes, then enter a valid registration number, date of birth, and captcha code, if any.
- The admit card shall be displayed.
- Download/ take a print copy of the admit card.
Steps to follow to check results are as follows:
- Login on the official site.
- Go to the results section.
- Click on the appropriate link for checking the result of the concerned exam.
- Enter registration id and date of birth.
- The results shall be displayed.
- Download/ save/ print mark sheet.
CGPSC 2020 Application Form:
The application form of CGPSC is released in online mode on the official website - psc.cg.gov.in. In order to apply online, candidates have to do registration for the exam, fill the detailed application form, pay the examination fees, followed by uploading of photograph and signature. After completing all the steps, candidates must go through the CGPSC application form 2020 in order to avoid mistake and then submit it online.